Honoring the people and projects that move the needle toward creating great places.
The Urbanism Awards is the premier event showcasing the best New England place-making from across disciplines.
We take pride in the work of our members and in the great work that professionals, governments, and citizens are doing to make New England's cities and towns great places to live and love. Help us honor the best projects of the past year at our formal evening ceremony this November.
The 2016 Urbanism Awards jury seeks nominations for outstanding design, development, and policy achievements in New England.
Urbanism Awards honor projects and places built in harmony with their physical and social contexts as well as the policies, plans, and codes that structure and help to implement them. Entries will be judged on the extent to which they fulfill and advance the principles of the Charter.
The 2016 Urbanism Awards Jury
- Robert Campbell of The Boston Globe
- Dr. Rebecca Carter of Brown University
- Anthony Flint of the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- David Genovese of Baywater Properties in Darien, CT
- Jenna Goldman of ASH NYC
- Ha Min Joo of Yale School of Architecture
- Councilor Michelle Wu of Boston