We are currently accepting nominations for the 2016 Urbanism Awards.
Submissions due Friday, October 21st by midnight.
The 2016 Urbanism Awards jury seeks nominations for outstanding design, development, and policy achievements in New England.
Urbanism Awards honor projects and places built in harmony with their physical and social contexts as well as the policies, plans, and codes that structure and help to implement them. Entries will be judged on the extent to which they fulfill and advance the principles of the Charter.
Achievement Awards honor those individuals, firms, and organizations making contributions to the New Urbanism in New England. Awards will be granted for a career or body of work by practitioners and advocates who demonstrate continued achievement and excellence in their field.
- Robert Campbell of The Boston Globe
- Dr. Rebecca Carter of Brown University
- Anthony Flint of the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- David Genovese of Baywater Properties in Darien, CT
- Jenna Goldman of ASH NYC
- Ha Min Joo of Yale School of Architecture
- Councilor Michelle Wu of Boston